PIDE Admissions 2017
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
(Admissions 2017 )
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANT
* Original documents must be produced at the time of interview for admission.
* Finally selected candidates for admission shall be required to produce a migration certificate (in original) on joining PIDE.
* Finally selected candidates for admission shall be required to submit an affidavit on a non judicial stamp paper to the
effect that the certificates submitted by him/her are genuine and in case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts,
PIDE shall have a right to refuse/cancel the admission, expel the student from the University and initiate legal action against him/her.
* Candidates having obtained certificate/degrees from foreign universities/institutions should provide equivalence certificates.
* Application processing fee of Rs.1500/- shall be deposited either online in PIDE A/C No.02940010862301,
HBL QAU Branch or shall deposit in person at HBL, QAU branch through Challan Form.
* To apply for more than one program, deposit Rs. 500/- for each additional program chosen.
* Application processing fee through bank draft will not be entertained.
* Incomplete application forms shall not be entertained.